Sunday, July 13, 2014

How to Unlock a Samsung SGH


1. Call T-Mobile at 800-866-2453 and request the unlock code for your Samsung SGH-T619. It is T-Mobile's policy is to give you the unlock code free of charge so long as you have an active account that is in good standing.
2. Remove the T-Mobile SIM card from your Samsung SGH-T619. The SIM card is located under the battery. Slide the back cover off the phone and remove the battery and SIM card. Insert the non T-Mobile SIM card. Replace the battery and back cover and power on your phone.
3. Enter the unlock code. Your Samsung SGH-T619 is now unlocked and will work with the non T-Mobile SIM card.

1 comment:

  1. Well ! I would like to share my experience here . I used unlock code to unlock my Samsung sgh-T619 from network lock . I have bought code from the provider OnlineGSMUnlock.com to unlock it at affordable cost .

    ReplyDelete