Sunday, April 14, 2013

How to Unlock Vodafone Phones for Free


1. Turn on your phone. Press #06# on your handset. Your device serial number or IMEI number will show up. Write it down on a piece of paper.
2. Dial 1555. Listen to the automated recording. Select the option that refers to itself as the 'Handset Unlock Option.'
3. Type in your IMEI number. Type in any other additional information that you might be asked for such as the last few digits of your phone number or your home zip code. Listen for a confirmation message that your phone is now unlocked.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the very useful share. I would like to share my free unlocking experience here. I unlocked my Vodafone network locked Nokia phone safer and easier using unique unlock code. I got the unique unlock code for my Nokia phone from Unlocking4Free.com for free. it was very useful for me.

    ReplyDelete